Are you an international student looking for an opportunity to study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities? Look no further than the Tsinghua University Siemens China Scholarship for International Students 2023. This exciting initiative is sponsored by Siemens China and aims to provide generous financial support to international students who want to pursue their studies at Tsinghua University in Beijing.
The Tsinghua University Siemens China Scholarship for International Students 2023 is open to all international students who are accepted into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Tsinghua University. The scholarship is available to those who are interested in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and business.
The scholarship provides a full-tuition scholarship for up to four years of study, with a possible one-year extension. It also covers a stipend for living expenses, as well as a one-time travel allowance. In addition, recipients will be provided with visa assistance and other academic support.
In order to be eligible for the Tsinghua University Siemens China Scholarship for International Students 2023, applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and a commitment to their chosen field of study. They must also be in good physical and mental health and have the ability to live independently in Beijing.
To apply, applicants must submit an application form, two letters of recommendation, an official transcript, and a personal statement. The personal statement should focus on the applicant’s academic and professional goals, as well as their interest in the field of study they intend to pursue. The selection process is highly competitive and only the most qualified and dedicated applicants will be considered.
We would like to wish the best of luck to all those who apply for the Tsinghua University Siemens China Scholarship for International Students 2023. This is an excellent opportunity to study at one of the world’s leading universities and to gain valuable skills and knowledge. Good luck!
Tsinghua University Siemens China Scholarship Details
- Category: PhD
- Organisation: Tsinghua University
- Country to study: China
- School to study: Tsinghua University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
Also Read: Scholarships for PhD Candidates from Developing Countries at Ghent University in 2023
Benefits of Tsinghua University Siemens China Scholarship
- Tuition fees;
- Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials, transportation, etc).
200,000 RMB/year in total.
Eligibility for Siemens China Scholarship Qualification
Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
1. Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students (detailed information refer to the Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University 2023?For International Students?;
2. Should apply the department/school in the table 1;
3. Must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
4. Are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
How to Apply
1. The applicant read this introduction carefully, and make sure that you meet the requirements of the scholarship, then choose the answer “YES” on the question that “Apply the Siemens China Scholarship or not?”
2. Apply for 2023 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application at http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn.
For more details, visit Tsinghua University website.
Leave a Reply