The Steven Miller Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2023 is a great opportunity for students to receive financial assistance for their college education. The scholarship is offered by the Singapore Management University (SMU) and is open to all undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in the university.
The scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis and is open to all undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in the university. The selection criteria for the scholarship include academic performance, leadership potential, and financial need.
SMU Steven Miller Scholarship Details.
- Category: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Royal Botanic Gardens,Kew
- Country to study: Singapore
- School to study: Singapore Management University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
Eligibility for SMU Steven Miller Scholarship Qualification
- Full-time undergraduates from the School of Computing and information Systems
- Any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
Benefits of SMU Steven Miller Scholarship
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances.
- The quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis.
- The scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees.
- The recipients may apply for bursary for cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Computing and Information Systems when required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Royal Botanic Gardens,Kew on www.jaid.growtheater.work to apply
For more details, visit SMU website.
Leave a Reply