Are you a recent graduate looking for a rewarding career in the automotive industry? The Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023 could be the perfect fit for you.
Mercedes-Benz is one of the world’s leading automakers, and its Graduate Development Program offers aspiring professionals the chance to gain insight into the company’s processes and operations, while learning from some of the industry’s most talented and experienced mentors.
The aim of the program is to provide participants with the opportunity to develop their skills, knowledge, and experience in a challenging and stimulating environment. This includes building relationships with colleagues, mentors, and other stakeholders, as well as learning from some of the best minds in the automotive industry
The program also includes a unique offering of seminars and workshops, which cover topics such as leadership, communication, change management, and customer service. This experience is designed to prepare participants for a successful career in the automotive industry.
Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Program 2023 Details.
- Category: Internship
- Organisation: Mercedes-Benz
- Country to study: South Africa
- School to study–
- Course to study: Not specified
- Application Deadline: January 27, 2023
Benefits of Graduate Development Program
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- Coaching and mentoring support
Eligibility for Graduate Development Program Qualification
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65%+ will be an advantage
How to Apply
- ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at https://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
- Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
- Closing date for entries is 27 January 2023
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 24 February 2023 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
For more details, visit Mercedes-Benz website.
Leave a Reply