The Hanken GBSN Scholarships for Developing Countries are a collaboration between the Global Business School Network (GBSN) and Hanken School of Economics in Finland. The scholarship program provides qualified students with a full scholarship to pursue a postgraduate degree at Hanken. Scholars will have access to an international business education, and to a wide range of support services, including mentoring and career guidance.This annual scholarship program is a great opportunity for students from developing countries to gain access to world-class business education and improve their future prospects.
We hope that this scholarship program will be a valuable opportunity for students from developing countries and help them achieve their full potential. If you’re interested in applying for the Hanken GBSN Scholarships for Developing Countries 2023, make sure to get your application in on time! Good luck!
The scholarship is open to students from developing countries who meet the following minimum requirements:
– Be 18 years of age or older
– Have completed secondary education
– Be proficient in English
– Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (or equivalent)
– Demonstrate financial need
Hanken GBSN Scholarships Details
Category: College School
Country to study: Finland
School to study: Hanken School of Economics
Course to study: Not specified
Application Deadline: January 18, 2023
Benefits of Hanken GBSN Scholarships
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Requirements for Hanken GBSN Scholarships Qualification
- students currently studying or alumni of GBSN member schools from specific GBSN member universites in developing countries.
- Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
3.The GBSN member schools are listed on the GBSN Network Membership page.
How to Apply
For more details,visit Hanken website
Leave a Reply