Dalhousie University is proud to announce the commencement of the WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, 2023. This initiative is part of our commitment to support women in technology and foster a more diverse and inclusive environment for our students.
This scholarship is available to any female student enrolling as a first-year undergraduate student at Dalhousie University in the Fall of 2023. The scholarship is valued up to $10,000 and is designed to recognize and reward the many contributions of women in the field of technology. The scholarship seeks to recognize and support the next generation of female tech leaders, inspiring them to pursue their dreams and to be a voice for change.
Dalhousie University WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarships Details.
- Category: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Dalhousie University
- Country to study: Canada
- School to study: Dalhousie University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
Benefits of Dalhousie University WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarships
Successful applicants will receive:
- $10,000 scholarship ($5,000 entrance scholarship and $5,000 for year two of your studies (dependent on academic performance))
- Access to events and professional development opportunities through the WeAreAllCS initiative and our partners
Eligibility for Dalhousie University WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must have an overall average of 70%.
- Applicants can demonstrate how a passion for technology has had or will have, an impact on their community as defined in the broadest sense of the term.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL CBT – 237
- MELAB – 55
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAN Test – 4.5
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 61
- CAE/CPE – 180
How to Apply
The students must make an admission application on the Dal Online portal. To apply for the WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship, interested students must complete this form.
For more details,visit Dalhousie University website
Leave a Reply